• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buns-pigs-dogs

Loppyju

Mama Doe
These have been taken over the last few days ;)

Keep a look out for Jaz!
ScoobyShadfeb.jpg

This is my best side mum
Scoobfeb.jpg

Heehee I don't think she can see me
Shadfeb.jpg

It's not a Carrot it's my stumpy tail!
CarrotTale.jpg

Hmmm this beanbags a bit lumpy
MyBeanbag.jpg

Look what I ordered online while Mum was out!
CopperOxbow.jpg

First one to the bottom wins
OmiOxbowcorner.jpg

Oooops we've been caught
CopperOmiOxbow.jpg

Your little baby looks like he is growing fast, perhaps his daily ration of hay is a little much for him :lol:

Janice

jrn1310 said:
Your little baby looks like he is growing fast, perhaps his daily ration of hay is a little much for him :lol:

Janice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't relise how BIG the box would be :shock: The piggies woke up and went mad when they smelt it AND the box was still done up :lol:

Omi is getting big but he still wheeeeks in a really high pitch voice - mostly at 3 in the morning :roll:

aww that's so cute :D

think I'm going to switch to Oxbow - the last lot of hay I paid WWW £100 for is grotty, full of mud and weeds - One box was so rank and mouldy smelling, they said they'd give me a free box next time I order, and admitted it wasn't great hay, not from their farm but some they bought in - So I don't really want a free box of it, although the last batch I had over Christmas from them was lovely - it's so unpredictable! My animals have barely eaten any hay all week compared to normal - they have about 6" deep uneaten hay in their cages - great fun to play in but that's not what I bought it for :roll:

I guess I'll have to pay the council to take away the mouldy hay - can't fit that giant box in my bin and I don't want piggies playing in it! :shock:

bluebunny said:
Awwww your pets are lovely
how much was the huge box of hay? looks good stuff

Ox Bow Hay smells REALLY LOVELY :love:

It was £52.50 for 50lbs (22kg) Plus about £6 postage. It says on the leaflet it'll last for about 9 months, I did get it just for Copper and Omi my pigs but I'll see if the buns like it as well :shock: LOADS OF MONEY!!!!!!

where from? the USA site or is there an English one? - couldn't find it on a search :oops:

I pay £25 for 16kg inc postage at the mo - that's a lot cheaper, but I guess I waste a lot more so it's probably not cheaper really! :)

Loppyju said:
bluebunny said:
Awwww your pets are lovely
how much was the huge box of hay? looks good stuff

Ox Bow Hay smells REALLY LOVELY :love:

It was £52.50 for 50lbs (22kg) Plus about £6 postage. It says on the leaflet it'll last for about 9 months, I did get it just for Copper and Omi my pigs but I'll see if the buns like it as well :shock: LOADS OF MONEY!!!!!!
how many will it feed for 9 months though?
ive got 6 rabbits and 5 piggies :)

ooh thanks for that link :D

West Wales Willows - very nice people but I hope they drop this supplier they've found as they can't make hay as good as WWW do - they will lose customers if they sell rubbish full price.

By the way it's only that cheap because I buy 4 maxi boxes - they are each as big as a small fridge/freezer and it's a nightmare to store it, and lug it in when it's delivered, but I use a box a week :shock:

Back