• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Lucky

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Lucky you have gone to the bridge but you will never be forgotten, we just hope you were happy in the few months you were with us and can take those loving memories rather than the previous memories you experienced. No bun should ever have had to go through what you went through but I guess that makes you a special bun for surviving it. You will be joining your sister Fluffy who was not as strong as you and died 48hrs of us getting her but she too will never be forgotten and we will always love her too.
Sleep tight little one your pain is over and you can be happy for the rest of your life.
Mum & dadxxxxxxxx
HPIM0249Lucky.jpg
[/img]

Binky free little lucky, I'm sorry you went through such a lot in your short life :( but I'm glad you at least found some love and comfort with kay. Run free with your sister little onexx

:( , oh Kay, poor Lucky. At least she had a nice home to end her days, when she went she knew she was loved and was safe, and that's the most important thing. Sleep well Lucky

Run free Lucky girl.

At least she got out of there and was loved. So many of the poor rabbits from there have died :cry:

Oh, I remember that pretty little face - run free little Lucky - you had a safe and loving time at least for a whilexx

Ah Kay,
I`m so sorry you had to let Lucky go, but her name says it all......... She was lucky to experience the love she recieved once she came to you.
Binky free little one and have fun with your sister at the bridge...................

Su.x

Sorry to read about Lucky - what a beautiful little chap you look. You and your sister are together now at the Bridge. Love n hugs.

kay im so sorry to hear about lucky
it was great meeting you and your sister at kays binky free little one

The rainbow buns will keep you safe sweetie..happy always now and together again with Fluffy (Say hello to my Fluffy if you see her...x)

Back