• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blueberry 19.4.04 - 31.1.06

beck

Mama Doe
From 10 weeks...

lastscan1.jpg

blueberry.jpg

bb11.jpg

blueb1.jpg

blueberry01best.jpg

bbj.jpg

dinnertime.jpg

sleepybunny.jpg

blue6m.jpg

3ce3372d.jpg

Picture005.jpg

love505.jpg

RIP my beautiful Blue.

aww hun what a lovely life story and aww was she a sweetie as a baby or what! How is Brian doing hun? :cry:

she was so pretty and looked like she had lots of love and fun.

how is her partner taking it?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what beautiful photos of a very beautiful bun.
Bet she`s having the time of her life chatting up all the fellas at the bridge!

Su.x

Awww, what gorgeous pics... Blueberry had a wonderful life with you.

Hope Brian (and you) are doing ok xxxxx

Blueberry was a beautiful bunny, thanks for sharing her pictures with us :love: :love:

Ali and Barney

Brian seems to be ok, he just looks so small in the big dog crate all on his own :( I wouldn't say they were 'in love' but Brian would follow her everywhere.

Yesterday was hard, I couldn't eat and felt sick all day, but I kept myself busy, I rang my mum today tell her - that was hard :cry: It was all so sudden I don't know if it's really hit me yet.

She had such a big personality and was always up to something she shouldn't be, it was only a few days ago I found her on top of the fridge eating an apple out the fruit bowl :roll:
She's left a big gap in our family. But I have many happy memories.

My daughter had to do a 2 minute presentation at school, she's only 7 and we had prepeared something on 'rabbits' with lots of pic and antics of Blueberry, I'm so glad she did it on Tuesday morning or we'd have had to change it. At parents evening last night her teacher said she did really well, she's quiet at school but she was really confident when she did it. :)

I've told her that's how we'll always remember Blue, and that she'll have met Hoppy and he'll look after her.
It helps to know you all understand how special our bunnies are and how much it hurts when they go.

she looks like she had a very contented life, she looks so relaxed and happy. i'm sorry you've lost her :(

bunnymadhouse said:
oh golly . that made me cry .
:cry:

Angie
Me too :cry: :cry: Blueberry will no doubt have encountered Scoot by now. A beautiful laydee-bun will not go un-noticed by SUPER-BUCK Scoot!! Jane and Buns xx

those are great pics of blueberry you will always have something to remember her by
im so sorry for your loss

Back