• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello, new bunny owner and new to this site.

ness

Young Bun
Hi :wave:
I'm Ness and I've recently acquired a 5 year old netherland dwarf boy called rupert. He was being ignored by his previous owners so we decided to take him on.
Although I've got a cat and a dog I've never owned a rabbit before, its such fun :D !
He has gone from being hutchbound to enjoying spending hours hopping round the garden or our living room, tolerating the kids or snuggling up to our cat :shock: . He's fitted in soooo well.
I'm really happy to have found this site as I have so many questions to ask about the art of bunny homing!!!
xxx

:wave: Hello and welcome.I am sure you will find this site very helpful.Igot my two bunnies in September and am always on here now.

Hello and welcome! We have a little nethie called Squidgy - they're beautiful, aren't they?

Hi and welcome.
Bravo for rescuing your ikkle bun.
Please be warned though......this forum is amazingly addictive!!! :D

animusuk said:
Hi and welcome.
Bravo for rescuing your ikkle bun.
Please be warned though......this forum is amazingly addictive!!! :D

Hi and welcome :wave: Yes this forum it sooo addictive! :lol:

Back