• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for kaz - ATOM (and bump) pix

desdi

Mama Doe
sorry guys - loads of pix and rather than just PMing them to KAZPETS i thought i'd share them with you ^_^

whats this? is this for me?

S3700048.jpg

a tug here and maybe one there...
S3700050.jpg

ha! got it
S3700065.jpg

awww do you have to take pictures of me eating?!
S3700066.jpg

yay! this is my fave jumper to dig!
S3700056.jpg

oooh tunnel
S3700055.jpg

ahem.... dont forget i live here too!
S3700069.jpg

*sigh* its sooooo hard being so full of mischief... i'll rest under the watchful eye of the bumpster....
S3700074.jpg

sarsimp said:
Coo - hasnt he grown! Lovely pics :D

yup. he is a big boy now (although not as big as bump). he is such a character and having him has been great for bump too - she is sooo affectionate to us which is VERY unusual for her.

still bonding but we are getting there.

oh and thanks for the nice comments - btw, bump has many nick names - bumpster grumpster is one of our favourites.

desdi said:
sarsimp said:
Coo - hasnt he grown! Lovely pics :D

yup. he is a big boy now (although not as big as bump). he is such a character and having him has been great for bump too - she is sooo affectionate to us which is VERY unusual for her.

still bonding but we are getting there.

oh and thanks for the nice comments - btw, bump has many nick names - bumpster grumpster is one of our favourites.

Have you seen Humbug's post in General Chat? Another of his brothers is ill :(

Awww Atom looks soooo relaxed and happy. Glad they are doing ok. The pics are great.
Shame about the other two brothers, although I have to wonder if their problem is due to the size of the original litter and the fact that it was a first litter. Humbug said the vet wondered if the mum and dad were related or if they had any health issues but unfortunatly neither of the ideas the vet had is the case, the father is an elderly bunny but doesn't have any health problems and the mother is a young doe again with no health problems.

sorry it took so long to post some pix for you karen but glad you liked them.

atom is well and truely part of our family and we hope he is as happy as he makes us.

the little fella loves attention and cuddles - not to mention the little ball of energy he is! if there is mischief atom will find it!

Back