• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greetings, all!

sharongoing

Young Bun
Hello, everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new to the forum. I've been an "animal person" all of my life, and recently my husband and I added our first bunny to our family. Her name is Chomper and she's a Mini Rex. She's approximately sixteen weeks old, and what a cutie! We've never owned a bunny before, but she's just a joy. And since she's the only other female in the house, I've taken to spoiling her rotten. I mean really rotten... Chomper has her own bedroom full of bunny toys and cardboard boxes perfect for hiding and scratching and chewing.

In addition to our little bunny baby, we also have Binx and Ziggy, twin sugar glider brothers who are about a year and a half old. They came into our lives last summer and have been a joy ever since. When they're not gliding about the room, they're curled up on my shoulder grooming my hair. I affectionately refer to them as my "sugar monsters," and they're just as spoiled as their sister.

The king of the household, however, is Cash, our two year old black lab. We adopted him from Labs4Rescue just before Christmas. Before he came to our home, Cash was found as a stray in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and was taken in by the local humane society. No one came to claim him, and though he was put up for adoption, no one came to adopt him either. Just before his euthanasia date, Labs4Rescue saved him, and now he's just as spoiled as his little siblings.

Oh, I also have a husband, Sean.

Can't wait to meet all of you!
Sharon

Hi and welcome, hope you can get some pictures of your family on here, I'm sure we'd all love to see them! :D

D'oh... I was just thinking, Wow, they adopted a dog from America, how did they manange that... Then it finally clicked... You're American lol... Silly me!!!

Welcome to the forum anyway! Can't wait to see pics of your bunny, she sounds gorgeous :love:

Hi and welcome - I dont know what a sugar glider is but they sound very cute :D ........goes off to google it........ :lol:

Hi and welcome to the forum. :wave: I have two bunnies, two guinea pigs and a cat, oh and a hubby! :lol: What state is CT?

Back