• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies at last........

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Hi Everyone!

Finally got my camera and internet working at home so ive got some piccies of my little furries, Daisy and Denzil.

Enjoy!!

100_0012.jpg

Denzil enjoying a quick nibble before Daisy pounces!!

100_0058.jpg

'Denzil, do you think Mommy can still see me????'

100_0067.jpg

'Probably Daisy, just ignore her and she might go away!!'

100_0059.jpg

'Im stuffed after tea, whats going on with my ears??'

100_0047.jpg

'Well, im just off for a wander round, see you in abit'

100_0042.jpg

'Denzil, im not grooming you again! I did it this morning!!!'

100_0021.jpg

'and what do you think you`re looking at??'

100_0077.jpg

Bed time for the bunnies now

What lovely pictures, I did enjoy seeing them, black and white bun is so cute, :love:

Ali and Barney

Ali said:
What lovely pictures, I did enjoy seeing them, black and white bun is so cute, :love:

Ali and Barney

Thats my little Daisy, the rescue bun, only had her about 2months, shes very nervous but she`s slowly coming out of her shell!!

This is Daisys mom so you can see where her markings come from ! :lol:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3673

Just incase you`re all wondering why they are both called Daisy, to cut a very long story short, we were originally going to get the mom so kept singing 'Daisy and Denzil, sitting in the tree.....etc etc' to Denzil, so, when we got the daughter instead (the rescue centre recommeded the daughter as the mom was too messy for a house rabbit), the name just stuck! :roll: :lol:

[/quote]
Thats my little Daisy, the rescue bun, only had her about 2months, shes very nervous but she`s slowly coming out of her shell

Ahh Daisy is so cute she has lovely markings, be patient with her she'll come round :D
Daisy's mum is so cute too, I wish my partner would let me have another bunny :cry:

Ali and Barney

Shes a LOT better than she was and she comes up for nose rubs and strokes but shes still a little tense sometimes! Shes got in to the habit of copying Denzil tho and hes a right little cuddle bun so im sure she`ll be fine!

Awww holly!!! :love: :love:

they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely!!!!!!!! :D

Fab piccies!

Keep em coming!! :thumb:

Back