• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

O/T .. My foster piggies!...**UPDATE & PICS!**

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well here they are! :D My little foster babies...aren't they gorgeous:D

I need to name them. I love traditional names, so if any one can think of any traditional girly names then let me know! :D:p

1a.jpg

11a.jpg

111a.jpg

1111a.jpg

awww - how are they doing now? Hope the antibiotics kick in soon :)

Names - my piggy girls are called Abigail, Beatrice (Abbie and Beattie) Charlotte (well I rehomed her :shock: ) Delores (Lolly) Emily, Florence, Harriet, Imogen, Sabrina, Crystal and Tara :D

My bunny girls are called Tiana (Tia), Zinniea, Petunia, Primrose, Victoria and Maa (seems to be Maisy Moo nowadays!) :p

elve said:
awww - how are they doing now? Hope the antibiotics kick in soon :)

Names - my piggy girls are called Abigail, Beatrice (Abbie and Beattie) Charlotte (well I rehomed her :shock: ) Delores (Lolly) Emily, Florence, Harriet, Imogen, Sabrina, Crystal and Tara :D

My bunny girls are called Tiana (Tia), Zinniea, Petunia, Primrose, Victoria and Maa (seems to be Maisy Moo nowadays!) :p

OMG! You have some goooorgeous names!!!! Absolutely great! :D:D:D:D

Oh my goodness! They are tiny!! :lol: Really cute though!

Sorry, can't help on the names! I only named Sophie out of my lot and that's cus she is so prim and proper that a really girlie name suited her!! :D

I always give my girlies girlie names. I've got Esmerelda, Beatrice, Gloria, Ingrid, Ruby, Hattie, Angel, Matilda, Leila, Freya, Wanda, Tabitha, Niamh, Elizabeth, Cassandra, Dawn, Ella, Bonnie, Darling, Trixie, Jill and Alice.

Went to the vets this morning :) They are now on a course of antibiotics given once a day orally with a syringe.

Here's there piccies as we just got home...

2212.jpg

211122.jpg

..and they were alittle unhappy after the nasty taste of their medicine, so I gave them this to tuck into after :D

221122.jpg

Back