• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP:LONDON TO RUGBY?

taylor v 109

Mama Doe
Bickerbunnies has offered a rabbit a home, but lives in rugby. Im in london, is there anyone who could help us?. I could get him to about 1hrs drive from london. val :D :D :D PRETTY PLEASE :D

I could enquire if you don't find anyone. I study in London (live in Cambridge) but the O/H's dad works in Rugby sometimes. He might not be going there any time soon though (he was in the outer hebredes the other week! :shock:)

I could probably help. - depending on when - I work in Milton Keynes but I would be happy to pop over to Rugby on a weekend.
If it could be got to Milton Keynes on a Friday, I could take to Rugby on the Saturday (get the kettle on Tracy).
Can't do this Saturday though.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your offers. Sadly I would not be able to collect him from Newport Pagnell today due to work committments, but if Towsbuns would be willing to collect from Milton Keynes, I would be willing to collect from Northamptonshire to save the trip to Tracys, and I could possibly collect him sat afternoon. :D

Sorry - I completely missed this as I was not able to log on yesterday. I have no carrier or anything with me at work today. I have a daughter committment all day tomorrow, hence my first mail saying not this Saturday. Sorry.

Don't know if this is any help, but we'll be travelling from St Albans to Bedfordshire on Sunday? If someone could get him to St Albans either Sunday afternoon or late tonight, I could bring him here and get him to Milton Keynes later in the week?

PM me if I can help.

Im sorry i carnt rearly help much but not having a car im powerless it was an off chance that my friend decided he was going to lincs today , there was no leaway. val :cry: Hes fine anyway so thers no great hurry but as i said he will be advertised in the local probebly next week and if a home comes up near me then if the check is good i would have to let him go. val

Back