• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies nethies everywhere!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I think all of you have noticed the number of nethies coming into rescues lately...well look what I had in today

Holly
Holly.jpg

and Twizzle
Twiz.jpg

so many of these little cuites being handed in :(

i have four as well but i is a nurse and the other three are 3 4 weeks old but its amazing how many are coming up for rescue maybe they should stop being so neurotic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holly needs to go on a bit of a diet...but good news is they already have a temp reserve on them :D Depending on homecheck etc.......

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Holly needs to go on a bit of a diet...but good news is they already have a temp reserve on them :D Depending on homecheck etc.......
jill your buns go like hot cakes :lol:

Jill you better lock your doors tomorrow im in leicester and i might bunny nap holly lol - great that you have reserves already tho!!! nice to see them going to new homes almost as quickly as they come in!

Ah I just love Nethies :) My first bunster was a Nethie and she was the friendliest, cutest girlie ever! My next bun will hopefully be a Nethie as I have that in mind as the perfect b/f for Amy!!

Veronica I have pm'd you to say I'm geting another nethie doe in end of next week....I'm full at the moment but she's next in and hopefully 2 are going to new homes..so I'll keep you posted ! :D

yes Tia's an absolute cutie - and no trouble at all compared to bigger rabbits - you'd hardly know she was there! But no I can't squeeze another in :roll:

sweet little things, they always seem to look like babies, even when they are full grown! don't know how anyone could part with them :( I've never had a nethie, but they always make me smile, so adoreable :D

Back