• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Marple

nicole

Mama Doe
I lost my Miss Marple on thursday 26 Jan.
I work in a pet shop, and when we got Miss Marple (dwarf lop silver fox) and her sisters , all of her sisters was sold and i was left with Miss Marple.No one wanted her, so as she got bigger all the customers wanted bunnies, not Miss Marple.
She was so friendly and nosey I called her Miss Marple.
Weeks passed and still no one could see how beautiful and special she was.
I decided to keep her in the pet shop.
She got a new pen made for her a 2mx2m run and a 4ft hutch to live in.
Well after that everyone wanted her, but we were so in love with each other, we said no after no after no to people.
She loved life, people and her parsley.
I know some might frown at me keeping a rabbit in a pet shop, but her pen outside and the care and love she recived is more that some poor bunnies get.
Miss Marple is a famous bunny where the pet shop is, (Stirlingshire)
She had people visit her every week and they brought her presents, mostly fruit and veg.
Kids loved her, and she loved them. She would sit on their knee for hours getting cuddled and talked to.
As I said she was special, good natured and loved getting love.
So Miss Marple I love you and miss you every day.
I hope you and I will meet some day.
Love Nicole

Oh Nicole, what a lovely story - so sad that Miss Marple is no longer with you here but for sure she is happy where she is and forever grateful to you for loving her and looking after herxx

Run free Miss Marplexx

thanx, I miss her, and there has been so many people in asking where she is, they will all miss her too.
I know how people feel about pet shops, but she was a spoiled little bunny. She had every thing a bunny could ever want.

I'm so sorry for you loss. She seemed like such a special little bunny, and she lived a wonderful life.

Rest in peace Miss Marple, binky free xxx

sorry to hear your sad news :( I bet everyone will really miss her. Sounds like she was a bit of a celebrity.
Binky free little onexx

Really sorry to read this. You did a lovely thing for her and she was obviously happy. Sending hugs to you. Binky free Miss Marple.

Today there was 4 people all looking for Miss Marple, and had to tell them what happend, all were upset and could'nt believe it.

Every time I go outside to the Rabbit area she is not there.

Back