• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can someone please...

touie

Wise Old Thumper
tell Amy that the litter tray is not a digging box! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jan06044.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that is a fantastic photo!! Looks like she is really enjoying herself!
One of mine decided to have a dig in theirs yesterday but as its pellet cat litter it didnt make quite so much mess as that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that is a fantastic photo!! Looks like she is really enjoying herself!
One of mine decided to have a dig in theirs yesterday but as its pellet cat litter it didnt make quite so much mess as that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

erm that was pelleted cat litter before Amy got hold of it! :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: awww Amy!. she looks like she's been having such fun :D at least she doesn't throw it across the room like Storm does! :? if you saw his pics in this forum, you would never believe he was capable of such mischeif :D
Amy is lovely! I'm falling in love with Frenchies more and more these days!

I was woken at 3am by a similar scene..... and as I didn't clear it up immediately (just gave up and went back to bed) when I got up she'd moved her entire litter tray to the other side of her hutch, turned it on one end distributing the contents all over her vetbed, and was sat in the corner where it used to be looking quite proud of herself. :shock: :lol:

I think that was her telling me that her litter tray was dirty and could I please sort it out..... :lol:

Back