• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New random pics of my lovies :)

Camellia

Warren Scout
We may be adding 2 more here soon so got to do one last photo shoot of just these 4 :p (By the way, after the next 2, that is it, *not* one more)

Cygnus...In his cage...On the lid of a box XD he is the only one that spends time in it....Really have no idea why we wasted all that money to turn a dog crate into not just a rabbit cage, but a 2 floored rabbit cage, when the rabbits are never locked in it anyway....extra toy i guess...i am wrapped around their little toes...

cygcomfy1.jpg

cygcomfy2.jpg

cygcomfy.jpg

and as soon as i come near him...he must come over to check for yummies...like all the others...

cygwonder1.jpg

cygswonder.jpg

And another of him....wondering if mommy has something for him...
Starting with here...
cygnusfeet.jpg

cygkneel.jpg

And Keiser, such an awesome example of how serious these guys are about getting something every time mom moves a muscle :p
keiserkneel.jpg

keiserface.jpg

and hehehehehehe.....the little brat got into powder i was eating (i know i know LOL such a bad habit but it's so yummy....)

keisersugnose.jpg

keisersugnose1.jpg

keisersugnose2.jpg

keisersugnose4.jpg

Caught white nosed :shock:
I turn my back for 2 seconds and he has a white nose, and powder all over the desk x_X
And of course, genius me, did not move the powder, but figured, oh well, I'm sitting here, I can keep him out of it. No go, I start typing an email and there he goes again:
keisersugnose3.jpg

keisersugnose5.jpg

Needless to say the bowl went away :p
Kalliope hopping...
kalhop.jpg

and wondering why her her favorite box is sitting on the broken printer:
kalnaughty.jpg

enjoying her bed
kalflowbed.jpg

Lovers...
kipkalrelax.jpg

kipkalrelax1.jpg

and FYI this was MY bowl of almonds:
kipkalstealalmonds.jpg

Alright, keiser eating his favorite treat in the world...an orange peel O.O

keiserpeel1.jpg

keisermouthfull.jpg

keisereatpeel2.jpg

keisereatpeel3.jpg

keisereatpeel1.jpg

keisereatpeel.jpg

All comfy in his litter box :)
keiserlitcomfy.jpg

keiserlitcomfy1.jpg

Kalliope playing in her tunnel :D

ukaltunnel8.jpg

ukaltunnel6.jpg

ukaltunnel5.jpg

ukaltunnel3.jpg

ukaltunnel2.jpg

ukaltunnel1.jpg

ukaltunnel.jpg

Kippes checking out 3 of the calico girls:
kittenskip.jpg

kalli under ruby's feet
rubykalli.jpg

Alright, Kippes' favorite sitting spot. I have *never* seen him get up, or get down, so wether he flies, climbs or jumps I have no idea :p

kiphighbin.jpg

kiphighbin1.jpg

Coming out of the tunnel...
kipslip.jpg

kipouttunnel.jpg

And wondering why his step stool to get onto my (er sorry his) bed has been moved :p

kipwonderbed8.jpg

kipwonderbed6.jpg

kipwonderbed1.jpg

kipwonderbed3.jpg

And still asking mom why it was moved in the first place, once it was moved back :p Shame on me :lol:
kipwonder.jpg

Well thats it for now lol

aaawwww lovely photos of them all!!! Love the orange peel photos :lol: :lol: :lol: They are all so gorgeous and look full of character :D

Back