• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Molly living life - pic heavy

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I needed cheering up so I've dug out pictures of Molly to show him off to you all. Yup, Molly's a boy. The name sort of got stuck.

mollya.gif

Over christmas at my parents, I was like holding my breath he wouldn't eat that coffee table. but all he did was eat one tiny button off of the remote control. :p
He did keep going behind the sofa though. His legs looked funny cos he had to crouch to get under it. He kept scaring my cat. by bouncing past her. I actually got a mid leap one.

mollyb.gif

More christmas pictures. "Mum, what's that weird thing with the hat on?" And "mm, tasty," Not sure if he can tell which was the real carrot, he ate the top off of both. :lol:

mollyg.jpg

mollyc.gif

Back home, these were actually before christmas, with his newly installed shelf a magig. "It's too high, how do I get down!" He likes his shelf for sleeping.

mollyd.gif

*sniff sniff* what's this strange thing.
mollye.gif

Wow! It's magic! Food comes out and everything! "Close the door Mum, me and plastic here have got business to see to. *cracks knuckles*"

mollyf.gif

Snuggling and lounging back home. He likes that spot. See the poo! Naughty wabbit! He's been very good since coming back from my parents though, like it taught him good behaviour or something.

mollybaby.gif

Look how he's grown, and his first digs that he could escape from, he was only in it about 3 weeks.

I can't take a photo now, cos I've taken to putting old catalogues in his crate cos he was digging a patch of carpet. He loves it, but it makes a mess.

:)

Holy moly! Cuteness overload!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Those pics are great. You have such an adorable wabbit!! *pet-pet*

aawwww Molly is gorgeous!! Or should i say Handsome! :wink: Lovely photos. I love the shelf.. im definitely going to have to get my dad to work making one for mine. :D

Back