• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ready for Pics of the bear?!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Here are some more pics of Rudy and Sophie!!! :D

Our first dinner together! :lol: It has only happened once so far, but its better than nothing!!!! :D

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

Awwwww, look at him :love: :love: Look how chilled I am Aunty Kay! :wave:

DSCF0092.jpg

Look at me, Im a bear!!!! :lol:

DSCF0101.jpg

JCO said:
Awwww he is so cute :D . And a lucky lad to have the BEAUTIFUL Sophie :love: as a girlie friend :D :D . Jane and Buns xx

Haha, they are funny!! I think he kinda wonders sometimes why she won't sit and let him fuss her! :lol:

Lind80 said:
Aww bless. I love the picture of him asleep,he looks so cute

Haha, he looked soooooooo sweet!! He was just so chilled and relaxed!! :D

Awww,i have been following the story,and what a lovely story with a happy ending :love: what beautiful buns

Becca said:
Awww,i have been following the story,and what a lovely story with a happy ending :love: what beautiful buns

Awww thanks!!!!! :D We are really pleased :D :D

People (apart from Kay) will never understand how chilled he is until they meet him!!!! He is just so funny, best way to describe him is what Kay said, "He just sits and watches the world go by" and "If he was any more laid back, he would be asleep!!" :lol:

And thanks Sparklefairy!!!!! :D

Rudy is just so cute, are you sure there's rabbit in there and he's not actually just a ball of fluff?

He and Sophie look so happy sharing the hay too, they're a beautiful couple. :D

the happy bee said:
Rudy is just so cute, are you sure there's rabbit in there and he's not actually just a ball of fluff?

He and Sophie look so happy sharing the hay too, they're a beautiful couple. :D

Ha, yeh there is def a bun in there!!!! I hear him snoring and cooing noise when he is asleep!!!! :lol: The fur feels really different to how it looks, its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft!!!!!!! :lol:

Yeh, the sharing only happened once, but I was so pleased as soph spent yesterday chasing him away from her cage :shock: :roll: :lol:

OOHH!! I'm SOOO jealous of you being able to get your buns together straight away :( I've still got to wait another month till I can put my 2 together :(

It sounds like it's all going really well though, especially since it's supposed to be harder to introduce a male into a female's territory than the other way around.
Are you going to let them stay together tonight?

the happy bee said:
It sounds like it's all going really well though, especially since it's supposed to be harder to introduce a male into a female's territory than the other way around.
Are you going to let them stay together tonight?

Yeh, it seems that way about the female thing.

They won't be sleeping together tonight as Sophie is still a bit funny about him in her cage, I think a few more nights and maybe, don't want to undo all the good work so far! They are sleeping side by side though in their cages!

Back