• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday...

Veronica

Mama Doe
This is what I've been doing today... :( :( :( essays, essays, essays :( :( :(

qq3q.jpg

This is what Zeubin's been doing all day...

qq2q.jpg

qq1q.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: He's not going to let anyone run off with his food bowl whilst he's kipping is he!

Good luck with the essay, handed my last one in Tuesday, yay! No more school work for awhile :D

Tam

But he has been working VERY hard so deserves a snooze. He hasn't yet decided what he has been working hard AT though......!! :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

Awww!!!

I did a 2000 word essay for uni this week, handed it in on Thursday, and have 2 more due in 2 weeks, when will they stop?!?

My bunnies love helping with my work, when I was revising for my A Level in the summer, Dougal thought my notes were great and promptly ate them! Grrr!

i should be doing what you have been doing in the first pic but instead ive been doing what your bun has been doing sleeping :lol:

a couple of weeks ago ... on Monday i handed in a 3,000 word essay and then on thursday a 2,500 word one and a 1,500 word one - i HATE essays with a passion

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww look at him!!! He just sooo happy being in your room.. he dont care if you are writing essays :lol: :lol:

That's exactly what Molly was doing whilst I was essay writing, only he did it right at my feet where I couldn't help but notice him. :twisted:

Back