• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie..new in today

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Bonnie a 5 year old doe who arrived today.She is easy to handle and just lay there while I trimmed her extremely overgrown nails and cuts the matts off her bottom :D A pretty girl..hence me changing her name from Brownie :?
Bonnie.jpg

/

Hi Marie..yes lots of lovely rabbits being handed in, it's very sad to have a bun as long as this then give her up :(
...Sherry went to her new home yesterday :D she's gone to live with a male bun called Hamish...let's just hope they get on as well as Alfie and Truffle!

Awww glad she has a new home,i felt very guilty when i didnt try her with alfie,but i had set my heart on truffle! and so has alfie :oops: :lol:

Re: /

honeybunny said:
Her age may go against her :( But she is very, very pretty and a nice natured bun :D

shouldnt do someone will fall for her (you get them people like me who choose the oldens, or uglyies or disabled.... she gorgeoussssssss

Awwwww I want her I want her!!!(stamps feet) :lol:
got so many already i must stop looking at the bunnys who need homes!!!Id take them all :D

Back