• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fire wood????uses???

I went into wilkinsons today and saw a great biig bag of chopped fire wood,looked very much like the small packets of wood chews i buy,this was a large bag they are untreated I wonder if we can use them for the rabbits to chew on??I get through a load of the small packs especially made for rabbits containing only 4 pieces what do you think??? :D

good point - I've got some of that in my kitchen cupboard!

...just had a look - they look like pine and as they've been routed into various shapes they must be offcuts from the furniture/DIY trade - I wouldn't use them as they will have been treated with who knows what.

The chewsticks you buy are made from fruit wood - any fruit except cherry or plum is fine.

the 2 agouti bunnies - the nethie and the one with his paw on my boots are single bunnies - all the others are litter sisters believe it or not - I got the whole mixed bag in one adoption, and the gold lop is their mum - I have no idea what dad looked like as they were living rough in someone's garden before being rescued - they aren't tame but they are very sweet and gentle :D

Your white one looks like the one iv rescued Daisy

100_0819.jpg

Back