• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Lexy

cobaea

Young Bun
Well thanks to Amanda i drove a 2 hour round trip to meet a rabbit :)
Below is the picture of my new addition, Lexy :D :D Name Leanne's Rex hency Lexy :) :)
Lexy1.jpg

Lexy

ivan07cropped.jpg

Ivan
At the moment they are loose in the living room together (I only got back an hour ago) And sniffed each other. And followed each other and hopped over each other.
Lexy has weed on my harth, but thats it so far. No fur pulling no nothing!!!! The test will be when I put them both in the hutch I think!!!
I was expecting fireworks and luckily all I have got is a damp squid.........at the moment!!
Watch out i might be back in half hour saying all hells broken loose and waiting for the vet!!!!
Lea :)

Well, I dont know.
She is not that old, as she is from a breeder that they handed over to rescue, So a year or so at the most.
They have started the fur pulling. Both near my computer cair but either side staying away from each other at the moment!!!

Nope, she is from a place called Pet Welfare :)
Well Will they be hairless by the time they sort things out???

Well, I bit the bullet and left them both in the dog crate together last night and they are both still in one piece this morning!!!!
Let them out of the crate and there is occasionally a bit of humping. But neither more than the other at the moment. they even sit near to each other :)
The crate which was only cleaned out last night looks like a war zone.
But there doesnt seem to be any major problems at the moment :)
And she Lexy was born in 2004- it is on her ring on her back leg :)

Back