• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pheebee

kim 106

Mama Doe
sadley i have had to make the desion to have pheebee put to sleep today shes been un well for a while now and things where getting worse hshe wasent going to get better so the desion was made to let her go binkey free my little ladymisss you loads have fun with the other buns no more illness now

thank you im now down to my 2 house buns midnight a peach im not getting any more 4 now sticking to the 2 of them

untill i move house some time this year

So sorry about Pheebee Kerry - you are having such a yucky time - thinking of you and sending you a hugxx

Oh Kerry I am so sorry, as Sarah has said you have had a stinky time of it between one thing and another.......but you have given little Phebee the most precious gift you possibly could have, you let her go when the time came. Binky free sweet little one. :cry:

You have made the kindest decision for Pheebee and she will now be binkying pain free and thanking her Mum for releasing her. Always in your heart Kerry

202aBunny_Angel_2.jpg

Sorry to read your sad news. It's always hard to make that final decision, but better that than to suffer. You did the right thing. Thinking of you.

Back