• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smokie and Archie

hannah

Alpha Buck
Hey guys thought it was about time i posted some new piccies of my terrible two since they are now bonded. tried to get lots of them together but they werent having it....ps sorry there are loads and they are huge cos they dont trust me with the camera

Rabbits016.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

PICT0093.jpg

PICT0094.jpg

PICT0096.jpg

PICT0097.jpg

PICT0102.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0108.jpg

PICT0109.jpg

PICT0111.jpg

Ooooooooooh Hannah! Sorry I missed this!

They look great together! :D See, all that hard work paid off in the end!!! :D

Yes and sending them off to Karens over christmas where they escaped from 3 different runs and started headbut fights with her bunnies!!!!! Dont worry you will have all this to come, at least Sophie doesnt appear as territorial as Smokie, is well worth it when they snuggle together and share a litter tray at the same time!!!

hannah said:
Yes and sending them off to Karens over christmas where they escaped from 3 different runs and started headbut fights with her bunnies!!!!! Dont worry you will have all this to come, at least Sophie doesnt appear as territorial as Smokie, is well worth it when they snuggle together and share a litter tray at the same time!!!

:shock:

:lol: Bless em!!!! :lol: Good job we love em eh!!!! :wink:

Yup, wouldnt be without my bunnies and no longer will have a solitary bun, Smokie is a different bunny with cheeky Archie, she is in to everything and has even started grooming me!!! Must get a better digi camera and take better piccies, maybe get one for Birthday if Shaun is looking at this site..hint hint!!!

Back