• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Ben, Joey and Camilla

sgprescue

Mama Doe
In the last week and a half I have lost 3 of my lovely furries. With life comes death, we have to accept that but it never gets any easier :cry: I look at all the furries and know how much they need me but today my heart is just not in it as yet another of my old furries crosses the bridge :cry:

Mr Ben
The day I saw you at Tracy's I knew I had to bring you home. You looked a very old piggy and just needed someone to love you. Elvis had just lost his companion and you were the perfect candidate. You got on so well together and had fun playing in your big enclosure and were the first to greet me in the morning. When I went to check on you last Tuesday I knew you had decided it was your time. You passed quickly and peacefully but I know you will have fun in the long grass over the bridge.

Joey
My dear little Joey. You have been with me for 7 short years and were completly blind for most of that time yet you made the most of your life. You loved living with your group of girl piggies and they looked after you. I knew your time was short when you developed joint problems not long ago. Although Rob prescribed medicine you just didnt improve. When I came home from work on Tuesday I knew it was your time, as I sat there holding you with the tears rolling down my face I hoped that you would pass quickly and peacefully.

Camilla
You were such a tiny little bunny when I rescued you from that hell hole in Lowestoft. You were old and frail but that didnt stop enjoying your last few weeks with Archie. I suspected you had developed kidney problems and the vet agreed. You had your blood test on Monday evening but you decided it was your time to leave me before the tests came back :cry:

Run free little ones, I will never forget you :cry:

Lots of love

mum
xxx

So. so sorry Cheryl :( :( Was Camilla the little Nethie? Binky free all healed a The Bridge Camilla and Mr Ben and Joey there will be lots of lovely lady piggies waiting to welcome you. Jane and Buns xx

oh no! :( how sad to loose so many of your little ones so close together :cry: my heart goes out to you, it really does.
run free little ones xxx

Thinking of you Cheryl.
3 losses so quyicck is so so hard to bear.

Run free litle ones, in the lush meadows at the bridge.

And I hope your little pals are not missing you too much.

Oh Cheryl, this is so hard for you and I feel for you so much. I can only say that I am thinking of you and please take comfort in the fact that you gave these babies the best care and loving they could possibly have

10.gif

Love from

Back