• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding advice

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
Hi guys. Think i am finally persuading my mum to let me get a friend for lily. Would love them to get on. Could anyone give me advice on the best way to bond them. Lily has been by herself for two years since rosie died. Do you think she's been by herself too long or is there a chance they will bond ok? Will keep you updated.

Love fiona and lily xxx

Theres no reason why she wouldn't bond after 2 years alone. Has she been spayed? I would get her a neutered male boyfriend. You can take her to the nearest rescue and let her choose her own :D

You would be best asking for advice in Rabbit Care on this subject really. There are lots of postings about bonding rabbits if you do a search.. if they arent any help then post your own and im sure you will get plenty of good advice :D Good luck finding your bunny a mate :D

Back