• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drum, & co new pic added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Picked these 3 up today..turned out to be a breeder and I don't like to take from breeders but she was keeping the 2 boys together and you can just see a torn ear on Drum's pic :( He has several scars..also she had Melody in with another un neutered female that she only got a little while ago...and she has scars too :evil: How could I leave them there?

this is Drum
Drum.jpg

and his brother Piper
Piper.jpg

and their sister Melody
Melody.jpg

not the best pics as all quite scared. They will be checked, neutered , vacs and then up for rehoming. The boys have been put in seperate accomodation!

just to add these had been on free ads for weeks..and gradually reduced to clear...finally free to good home.....had calls from a couple of people worried about them..so , and you know who you are!...they are ok now and tucking into carrot, brocolli and hay!

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Marie...when neutered Melody and either one of her brothers will make a gorgeous pair! :lol:
NOOOOO dont say that!
told neil about them last night,he just said NO your not having anymore! :lol:

bluebunny said:
Were they in lough?
cant belive you have done this to me jill :lol:
REXES ME WANT :love:

lol me thinks someone is getting VERY broody rofl! :lol: :lol:

Jill they are all absolutely stunning :love:

They are beautiful rexes. Poor Melody looks terrified - I expect she will settle down though. Good on you for taking them in.

:love: :love: :love: look at their lovely velvet fur!!! :shock: oooooohhh I wish I could just reach into the screen and stroke them :D they are sooooooooo beautifull!

Back