• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He likes his dirtbox........

Melndan

Mama Doe
although I did give him it in the hope he would dig!!!!!!!!!!

smudge043.jpg

smudge044.jpg

Re: good idea

missblondebunny said:
thats such a good idea!!!

i think i might do that for some of my buns.

what did u put inside the box? is it just compost?? :)

Yep just compost tho I am beginning to regret it now cos there is muck everywhere. :lol:
It was supposed to deter him from digging up one of my plants but the little sod has been back in it. :D Love him!!! hehe

Yeah, he faces the back of the box and pushes the dirt through his back legs, then turns round and noses the pile out with his nose. :lol:

Doesn't really matter when you have hay, bits of food and poop all over. Whats a bit of mud??? :lol: :lol:

I have put the box on newspaper so easy to put dirt back in box, it's just the stuff that's all over his feet....well just all over him !!!!!!!!!

I give up. I think I am just going to have to move the plant closer to him. He keeps sneaking across the room to get in it :lol:

Awwwww!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a really good idea! My mum would go mental though.. we've got pale carpets! :shock: <can vision the mess and destruction already>

Back