• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy-May

bunnymyhoney57

Warren Scout
My darling Daisy-May died yesterday morning.
I had only had her for just 13 months after her and her mate Bailey where advertised in my local post office 'free' to good home, as her owner was moving away.
She was a beautifull white lop with mottled brown ears and as soft as a brush.Her mate Bailey is grey with a white undercoat and is missing her already as am I.
I believe it was her time as I'm unsure of her true age and she hadnt shown any signs of illness before.
Run free my Angel Daisy, I promise to look after Bailey for you. XXXXX
Lynne

You will find many friends at The Bridge Daisy-May and your two- foot Mum will look after Bailey for you. So sorry to hear of your loss :cry: :cry: Jane and Buns xx

Your little Angel Daisy knows how much you will look after Bailey and how much she was loved in the time she was with you.

Thinking of you Lynne

hugs14.jpg

A big thankyou to everyone for your kind words.
Bailey is being given special attention this last few days and is seeming to settle. He has at least a few friends to knock around with 'through the wire' so to speak.Today he and some of them were outside in the garden for an hour for fresh air-It is still very cold tho- at least dry today.
Roll on SPRING ...........
Lynne

Back