• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bailey and gizzy pics

gina paul

Mama Doe
and one of toby too :D

toby
P1130023.jpg

bailey (on mums bed :roll: )

P1260050.jpg

P1260048.jpg

and last but not least gizzy

P1260051.jpg

P1260054.jpg

ooh those bunnies are such handsome young men now :D

Lovely doggie too - does he stamp his front paws and sneeze with excitement like our old dog used to? :lol:

awwww i love your boys are they happy together again now Gina? which one is more of a mummys boy now? Bailey looks bigger than Gizzy :love::love: Toby is a babe too :D

they are friends but still can,t be trusted when i,m not there so the barrier is still up but they get a run about together a night . there is still the potential for a fight tho and its mainly gizzy that starts it . bailey is huge compared to gizzy but they are both total mummys boys :D

aww both mummys boys that so sweet gosh its ashame you still cant leave them full time at least they can see each other tho and its their choice i suppose to live like that - crazy stubborn bunnies aint they hun :lol: :lol: :lol:

i want more picciesssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

Back