• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's Finnegan bunny!

Cyberbunny

Alpha Buck
Here is Finnegan, who I rescued at the beginning of December 2005. He is a lovely, friendly little chap with a trouser fettish!

FinXmas05.jpg

Fin3Xmas05.jpg

sparklefairy said:
trouser fetish? :shock: :? :lol: :lol: he's very handsome!

Yes, he scrabbles at my trousers, then grabs the bottoms in his mouth and hangs on, so I have to shuffle about :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like having a small dog with large ears :lol:

Cyberbunny said:
sparklefairy said:
trouser fetish? :shock: :? :lol: :lol: he's very handsome!

Yes, he scrabbles at my trousers, then grabs the bottoms in his mouth and hangs on, so I have to shuffle about :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like having a small dog with large ears :lol:

:shock: now that i have GOT to see!

thats great. i like the pic with the happy feet!

fifi0529 said:
Aww he is gorgeous. My lily is in love! They would make such a cute couple don't you think?

100_0616.jpg

Fiona and lily xxx

Hi, Lily is beautiful, I showed Finnegan and he went bright red :lol: He said to say Hi to Lily, but he's a bit shy :lol: :oops:

Can't believe he's shy! he's soooooooo beautiful!!! Lily is not shy at all. Think she would wear the trousers in that relationship. :lol:

And as for the wedding, we'll need to see how their long distance relationship goes! But yes Barney can be best man (he is stunning btw).

Fi and Lil xxx

Back