• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totally indoor bunny?

rhiannon.hughes

Warren Scout
Hi,

I'm hoping to buy my first flat soon and I was wondering if it would be ok to have Noel as a house rabbit, she's have a suitably sized bed (i've got a hutch that has never been outside so is in tip top condition, or may make her current run into a c&c type cage).

I'd let her out when I was home, maybe eventually just shutting her in the kitchen when I was out. She's coming on really well with litter tray training and we've had no 'accidents' :lol: yet.

Also in the summer when I go to my mum's on Sundays I couild take her with me as there's a run in the back garden so she could have access to fresh air and the lawn.

Do you think this would be ok? :? I've never had a totally indoor bunster before, my last had access to the backgarden and conservatory all day every day and we opened the backdoor as soon as we got in so he could come in for the evening as he liked to sit with us :D

mine are 100% indoor and bump is free range (until atom can be bonded)

she looks like she enjoys her freedom and i always have grass growing for her too.

:D Thanks Guys, you’ve put my mind at ease. I can’t wait to move, and I’m sure Noel will enjoy all of the extra attention (mind you she gets an awful lot of snuggles as it is). She loves to be inside, she always jumps on the setee and sits on my knee, and will stay there for as long as you’ll stroke her head.

Maybe one day I’ll get Noel a bf from a rescue (after she’s spayed!). I’d love a frenchie, but maybe it’d be too big as Noel is such a petite bunster?

Back