• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all, I'm Kirsten :)

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Hi there, my name is Kirsten and I live in Orkney in Scotland. i am 24, married and have 2 boys, Gavin who's 3 and Jack who is 6 1/2 months.
We have a Labrador dog, Jago who's nearly 2. i also keep fish, i have 10 altogether.
i don't have any rabbits YET but I am planning to get a pair in the next few months. My Dad is a builder/joiner so he is building my hutch and run for me, when he has time! I'm here to get as much info as I can before I get my new babies! I've been around for a few weeks but had some bother registering but I'm official now ha ha!
Nice to meet you all :)

Hello Kirsten :wave: I know several people who live/have lived in Orkney so I subconciously read your post in an Orcadian accent :lol:

Welcome to the forum, we are all perfectly sane, honest...

Hiya Kirsten :wave:
I hope you love it here!! Just to warn you it is very additcing :roll: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to hear how your search for your new buns goes!

xxx

Probably :lol: I'm sure it doesn't help you though if I tell you that the two I know best have the surname Scott :lol:

Back