• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What feed do you use for your bunny/ies?

What do you feed your bunny/ies?

• Allen and page

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burgess Normal

• Burgess Light

• Science Selective

• Wagg Optimum

• Other, please state.

• Total voters
Science Selective for Bramble. He loved it the minute I gave it to him, took me four days to ween him off his old mix and onto it. The fourth day he actually picked out the SS food and left the old mix! :lol:

Hi there

I use rabbit muesslie for all my rabbits. They love it! They don't pick and choose out of it what they want! They actually eat it all.

Carol x

Sweet Meadow Rabbit mix, I have tried them with Excell and Allen & Page and they won't have any of it they throw their dishes at me. Most of mine eat it all but they get all their veggies and hay so I am happy with what I give them.

all my bunnies have a&p and veg everyday (apart from bambi who also has a&p accompanied by Ryvita, dry weetabix, shredded wheat or last night i caught my o/h giving her cheese and tomato pizza, at least it wasnt a meat pizza otherwise i would have gone mad!)

Back