• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

switch or Stick?

Switch or stick

• Stick to buying sacks of A&P Herb and Fibre Mix from Breeder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to SS pellets as he has had a taster of them before and they will be better for him

• Move to A&P pellets

• Total voters

sarattie

Alpha Buck
Ok im on A&P herb and fibre which I get from the breeder who I got harvo from, theres been some mention that I should consider switching to pellets because of the protein and fibre contents

He has tendancy for sticky bum syndrome, (thats not a recorded condition btw :roll: :lol: ) but touching wood, its been several days since the last pat!!

He has SS pellets in his treat ball, so is used to them.

theres the place on ebay I say earlier tonight where I can buy the 2 pellets variety, or continue buying the H&F mix from the breeder.

So anyway. Please vote away!

If I could get A and P pellets easily i'd be using them. Not sure what the nutritional values are of the herb and fibre mix are though if they're similar I'd stick!

Sarah.. couldnt you ask Sue if she could get you a sack of A&P natural pellets at the stockist she goes to for the herb and fibre?? My two are on A&P and altho to begin with i had a few sticky bums once i got the amount right they have no problems and their poops are much better due to the high level of fibre. They were on SS before A&P and love that.. no sticky bum probs but lower fibre which is why i switched it.

Mmmmm......I switched from the Herbs and Fibre back on to SS a few months ago. I don't really know why I didn't think of trying the A&P pellets. Chris, what is their fibre content? I'd like to compare it with SS. Thanks. I have to say SS is sooooo convenient for me cos my vets who are only just down the road get it for me!

Diddeen said:
Sarah.. couldnt you ask Sue if she could get you a sack of A&P natural pellets at the stockist she goes to for the herb and fibre??

Thats probably what I will do. I have about half a tub of the mix, so Ill run that down a bit and then get the pellets to gradually make the tranfer over.
the A&P foods are so much cheaper. She's very good getting it all for me, I feel bad keep asking. At least I know that theres somewhere on the internet where I can get the pellets just incase Sue can't get them for any reason.

I'd say move to A&P, there great. The buns have nice big poos and love them! I was also told by a bunny expert in Edinburgh that the A&P was the best diet i could give the buns along with plenty of hay X

I highly recommend A+P pellets. My local pet store orders the A+P in for me - I've actually got a couple of places near me who can get it in for me which is good :) The last sack I got came from the London show last September and was even cheaper than usual :)

Back