• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny ickle Maya

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Maya is still a sweetie!! Maya had to have part of his hutch re designed as he was having a ickle bit of trouble fitting through the hole between his bed part and living part. Not because he was getting porky, but because i forgot that the hutch was made for guinea pigs not bunnies. :no: Because the hole wasn't big enough his hair was being rubbed off on his back everytime he walked through. But now my dad has solved the problem Maya is so much happier. I just wish i had the camera ready when Maya walked back through the hole and suddenly stopped. I could just imagine him saying "hey, whats happened? What have they done to my back scratcher?"
Tonight, Maya came out for a cuddle and his daily grooming. I let him run around the kitchen floor. But as soon as i sat on the floor he was straight back on my lap. He certainly loves his cuddles :D

PC110144.jpg

Touie - my Maya is a ickle boy!! :)

He is moulting so hopefully his ear hair will come back. He has had bald ears since they shaved them for his anaesthetic, for his castration and i can't even remember what his fluffy ears looked like. :roll:

Yuck...i just relised how filthy our kitchen door is. looks like mums missed the sink when she chucked the tea bags in the tea bag pot!!!

sarsimp - i am giving Maya a little bit of a hand anyways with his moulting. He loves being groomed and licks and pulls at my clothes!! :)

Back