• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's official

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
The Nationals are all after the big story...

'Make a Break' magazine can confirm that Blossom and Pippin are now a couple!

100_1080.jpg

Rumours of a romance have been around for the last few weeks since Barnsley lass Blossom moved in with the Rabsville 3.

Pippin's mother Lavender objected to buxom Blossom's presence stating

Lavenderinthespotlight.jpg

'' No fluffy madam from Barnsley is taking my place, I'm top bunny around here!''

So Blossom set up her own boudoir

100_1093.jpg

And planned on getting a new husband in the Spring. In the meantime, Pippin (the gentler of the Rabsville twins) decided to spend the odd night in the boudoir.

100_1048.jpg

Although there were no public displays of affection it was clear that Blossom and Pippin were becoming friends and no one knows what went on behind the closed dog crate door?!

Earlier in the week during an exercise period in the garden, the Rabsville boys started to fight.

100_0868.jpg

Oxo, Pippin's twin brother allegedly said that pippin was going out with 'a fat bird'.

100_1112.jpg

Pippin, in Blossom's defence said she was 'not a bird but a rabbit'. Seconds later the boys were rolling around on the floor, fur flying and had to be split up by their human (who is now taking them to court to claim damages due to the unnecessary stress caused).

Since the incident Pippin has taken up full time residence in Blossom's boudoir and the couple are hoping to move to a new dog crate in the near future.

When asked if a reconciliation (with his brother) was likely Pippin replied ''Don't bet your carrots''

Remember you read it here first.

Richard and Judy will be wanting them on their show soon. Newest celebrity romance and all that!! :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

Absolutely brilliant :D :D

I love the first pic, she looks so pleased with herself, as if she planned the whole thing 8)

doorkeeper said:
8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

Absolutely brilliant :D :D

I love the first pic, she looks so pleased with herself, as if she planned the whole thing 8)

Probably did the little minx :p

Rabswood

dont bet your carrotts ahhh how funny!!!! loved the story your bunnies are beautiful and glad they are all happy and in love :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish there were more stories like this in the papers :roll:
Very well written and the pics are fantastic :D

(Bit of a floosy that Blossom then) :lol:

fantastic! thats really made my day. :lol:

can't wait to get more installments!

perhaps a photostory thread might spin off from this! :D

ooohhh my .
Miss Blossom what have you been up to . what would your late husband think if he knew :oops: :wink: having boy bunny friends overnight ... :shock: youl be giving all the other Barnsley buns a bad name you little madam. :roll:

great story realy made me smile .

does this mean the end of Rabville 3 :( and welcome to the Rabsville couples :p

Angie

yeah and he's a toyboy as well Angie! :shock:

Wonderful story and piccies - you have the gift of the storyteller Rabswood! :D

Back