• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

Hi,
First i would like to thank Tamsin for sorting out my validation email probs :thumb:

A bit about me, I live in Totton Southampton and have just started to take in small animals for rehoming.
I live with my 3 kids 4 dogs ( 3 rescue), 2 gerbils and hamster (rescue). :D
I currently have a house bunny named Turnip living with us. I'm trying not to get to attatched but he has made himself very much at home with us.

I used to have rabbiits and G.pigs and loved them all dearly . :love:

Its great to find a forum related to just rabbits and i'm looking forward to posting and getting to know you all.
Jane
:wave:

ETA
I can't believe i forgot to mention my 4 snails :roll:

Hello and welcome :wave: . Do you mean Giant African Land Snails? I used to have one called Ed and he was really great - he'd climb up the side of his tank you wave his eye stalks at me!

dittyrabbit said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Ladystardust i live in calmore to and have friends in Hythe

I live in Dibden Purlieu to be a little more precise not that there's owt wrong with Hythe :)

Aww wow! Yep my brother lives in Calmore .. somewhere called The Paddocks or something .. anyhow he's moving from there back to Totton some time soon :?

Lovely to find another local person :shock:

Back