• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi guys - not been on here for a while...

so i thought id post some recent pictures of my bunnies

This is Itzi (netherland mix) my newest bunny (shes a bit skitty sometimes - but once shes out and about shes ok)

Itzy2.jpg

This is Jack my dwarf lop (and my first rescue bun from the RSPCA in Medway) and he is bonded with Waffles

jack5.jpg

This is Waffles (mix lop) - The cute one as everyone calls him

Waffles8.jpg

This is Saskia or Sassi (netherland dwarf)- Shes a posh bunny and is always sitting with her nose in the air

Sassi.jpg

This is Scampie (mix lop) - he is the dippy one with no brains, lol. Always banging into something, and doing loop the loops!! He is bonded with Pixi

Scampposing.jpg

This is Pixi (lionhead mix) she is a bit like sampie aswell - the perfect couple

Pixi5.jpg

This is Leo the Lion (dwarf lop mix) - he's a sweetie and loves to play games and his bonded with his brother Fudge

Leo3.jpg

This is Fudge (dwarf lop mix) - His the quiet and shy one, and loves to chew on cardboard, lol

Fudge6.jpg

And this is Barbie (mix lop), shes a bit aggressive and doesn't like other rabbit company (I have tried). She was also a rescue rabbit who was recovering from fly strike

Barbie5.jpg

And there you go... thats all my bunnies

Anyone else want to introduce their buns... id love to see your pictures cause i haven't posted on here for a long time. i still read posts tho now and again.

xx

Hi ya :D

Good to See scampie, Crystals brother, they sound both the same Crystals very ditsy always bumping into things, but i think its just where her eye sight is bad, i bonded her with Smokey in the end

Here is a newish picture of her
Crystalnew.jpg

I also have a new Bunny Scarlett here she is (excuse the mess around her she lives with Pebbles and they aren't the tidest of bunnies :oops: )
Scarlett.jpg

I think you remember the others Sugar, Daughter Amber, oh i have now 5 guineas!!!!

aww hi ya MissBlondebunny I often wondered how you were! Awwww hasnt Scampie grown wowee! When I last spoke to you I only had the 1 bunny now I am up to 5! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwww

its so nice to hear from u all again

im still about, lol.

birdie - wow 4 more bunnies, post some pics, id love to see them all.

hi haffi, yeah i remember you had crystal. i think the 'dippyness' is in the genes, lol. how is she doing?

xx

missblondebunny said:
awwww

hi haffi, yeah i remember you had crystal. i think the 'dippyness' is in the genes, lol. how is she doing?

xx

Hi yeah she is doing fine all grown up now, her eye sight isn't very good but that is just because she is a REW, apparently their eyesight isn't as good as other buns, and she is a digger!!!! lol she digs everywhere including her hutch bless her, both her and Smokey dig alot so they make the perfect couple

buns

so haffi have you had any more additions to your family??

im looking to pair up barbie with someone but so far she hasn't got on at all with any of my male rabbits. I dont know whether she doesn't like other rabbits and just wants to be on her own, but to me she looks really lonely and id love her to find a companion. She is nearly 5 tho and cause she was from a resuce i dont know if she ever had other rabbit company or not, cause the rescue had her on her own. :( :( poor bun

Re: buns

missblondebunny said:
so haffi have you had any more additions to your family??

Yes after i got Crystal i got Pebbles (my next door nieghbour rabbits had a litter :roll: not sure if it really was a accident or not) then once i had paired SMokey and Crystal i got Scarlet to pair with Pebbles. i have 6 buns now :lol: as well as my 5 Guinea pigs Rex my male, then Rosie who my brother found in a box who later turned out to be preggers and she had 3 boys ROdney Trigger and Barney whom i kept. :lol: i don't think i would allowed any more now. I am taking new pictures this weekend of my bunch

Back