• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Blossom in the garden...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Don't want to bore you all silly but everytime I take my buns out the camera comes out too.

You never know when you will get the purfect picture. Iv'e been trying for ages to get the Rabville 3 in a black white black, all sitting in a row shot but you can bet as soon as I raise the camera one's off, hot footing it across the lawn!

So here are photos of rabs in the garden this weekend, mostly Bloss as I've only had her since Jan 2nd so do't have as many pictures of her yet.
(By the way Angie - Bloss did her first binky in the garden today, but of course I didn't manage to get it on camera :roll: asked her to do it again but she said she was exhausted and I would have to wait until next weekend :lol: )

Mmm dare I go in?

100_1275.jpg

Perhaps it's safer this side?

[/img]
100_1274.jpg

Well a girl can't be too careful, don't know where that Lavender might be hiding?

100_1217.jpg

Did I hear my name being mentioned?

[/img]
100_1243.jpg

Two little BiBs looking for trouble!

100_1259.jpg
[/img]
This photo was before the fight.

Rabswood

the happy bee said:
Those boxes look so much fun, do you think I could come round and play in them too?

I tell all my friends and family to save any large boxes they get for my rabs.

I can hardly get through my front door as there's a wide screen tv box and another tunnel (that a gazebo came in) in the hall way where they play when they are indoors. Spoilt or what!

Soon it will be spring and its back outside to Rabsville, but I'll miss them - but not the straw and boxes all over

Rabswood :lol:

awww Blossom looks so happy . She never did a binky here so either shes happier with you or shes lost a bit of weight and can manage to get of the ground now . Either way its lovely to hear that shes happy . :D

Back