• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom's up and over!

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Blossom and Pippin spend time in the garden together

100_1227.jpg

but when its time for Oxo and Lavender (seek and destroy) to join them, Blossom for her own safety goes in a seperate enclosure.

100_1276.jpg

However yesterday she had other ideas...

[/img]
100_1234.jpg

100_1235.jpg

And here she is, just disappearing on the left hand side of the photo (spooked Oxo too)

[/img]
100_1236.jpg

Lavender chased her round a few times but then got overly enthusiastic so for safety I put her back in her enclosure with a digging box

100_1270.jpg

And here's just one of her showing her sexy back legs!

100_1239.jpg

Rabswood[/img]

Great set up - have just forwarded this to my hubby - was trying to explain what I wanted yesterday for my lot - this will explain nicely :D Hope you dont mind :oops:

Yes that use to be my lawn.

I bought 2 runs and have cobbled them together, staking them in the ground, to fence off the lawn bit. The bit you cant see is fenced off using the wooden veranda frames I made for Rabsvilles porch.

I tried them a couple of times free in the whole top section of the garden cobbling a make do fencce across the bottom part to stop them going down the steps to the garden down where Rabsville is (too many places to escape down there) however they were obsessed with trying to get behind the garden shed and into my make shift green house so decided lawn confinement would be safer. One day I left the shed door open. The rabs spent about 3 hours playing in the shed!

Rabswood

Great pics :D
Blossom looks just like my Hazel, little white snip and all :love:
You had better watch out though, she might get over that without something to stand on next time. Not many of mine would hesitate before escaping from that :? I had to put in 4ft fences to keep them in :roll:

Inimical Me said:
Ahhhh, great pics!

Blossom is soooo pretty! She looks like quite a big girl. How big is she?

I blame Angie in Barnsley :lol: She's responsible for the fat rabbit :lol:

I don't know how big she is, she's quite a bit bigger than my other 3 but they are all very active, Bloss is more of an observer.

I'm sure she'll slim down with a bit more exercise. She's just started binkying
so she's getting more animated in the garden already.

Rabswood

PS Bloss says ''Big is beautiful'' :D

rabswood said:
Inimical Me said:
Ahhhh, great pics!

Blossom is soooo pretty! She looks like quite a big girl. How big is she?

I blame Angie in Barnsley :lol: She's responsible for the fat rabbit :lol:

I don't know how big she is, she's quite a bit bigger than my other 3 but they are all very active, Bloss is more of an observer.

I'm sure she'll slim down with a bit more exercise. She's just started binkying
so she's getting more animated in the garden already.

Rabswood

PS Bloss says ''Big is beautiful'' :D

Awww hehe, well she is gorgeous! She's...voluptuous! :lol:

Back