• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at my cats

Image0051.jpg

All of these cat's normally hate one another, but a laze in front of the fire and they forget!! :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
I love the big white fluffy one!!!! :love:

That's Dougal he came to us as a creulty case. He came from Essex to us in Norfolk, because a lady took him to the vets and said she had had enough of him and to put him to sleep at the age of 2!! As you can see he is very fluffy, he is a persian and very vocal. When we got him, he had been shaved from his chest to his tail and was in a terrible mess, the vet had to do this because the knots were everywhere and pulling on his skin. It took me 2weeks after his arrival (the week before christmas) to get all the remaining knots from him. He was scared if you lifted anything near him, so we assume he had been mis-treated. :cry: :cry:
He is now 9years old and very affectionate and now like a fluff ball! His fur is like cotton wool, so I have a knightmare everyday to groom him!!

They look so content!! I think I may well be heading up to Norfolk for such a 'chilled out' life!! I wish I could have a Cat but with all the Buns and the fact I would be paranoid about my cat getting run over in this urban area it just isnt an option :cry: . I was watching Blue Peter last week.... :oops: :oops: ...and they now have a 'Rag Doll' Kitten. Is this actually a breed of cat :? :? The wee kitty is certainly very cute :D Jane and Buns xx

When we have the fire serviced it has loads of cat fur in the back of it!!!!! Well with 5cats sitting on top of it all winter what do we expect :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwww, what beautiful puddy cats. (((( LOVE ))))
I`m totally cat mad, i have 8 and it`s so lovely when they all lay around looking sooooooo contented..........

Sending big purrs to all your pussies from my bunch.............
Su.x

Back