• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of Pandora

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As promised here are some piccies of Pandora, the baby bunny who was dumped on my doorstep yesterday morning. Don`t you think she`s gorgeous? How anyone could just dump her i have no idea! :?

DSCF0031.jpg

Am i gonna be a fluffy girl or what?!

DSCF0025.jpg

Look how tiny i am?!

DSCF0030.jpg

Showing off my beautiful belly.

DSCF0027.jpg

Me and my doggy friend Sadie, who`s just making sure mummy is looking after me properly! :D

Please give Pandora a warm welcome.
Su.x

She is adorable!!! :D I am so glad she ended up with you and not in a field somewhere! Love the name, it suits her! :)

Looks like a black otter Lion Lop - or Lionhead x Lop perhaps! I'd guess she's a fair bit older than 8 weeks judging by the photo. Lucky that she's fallen into such good hands after such a rotten start. :)

Sue

Sue D said:
Looks like a black otter Lion Lop - or Lionhead x Lop perhaps! I'd guess she's a fair bit older than 8 weeks judging by the photo. Lucky that she's fallen into such good hands after such a rotten start. :)

Sue

Thanks Sue,
I guess i`m so used to the giants that she just looks soooooo tiny to me! :oops: Forgotten how small my minis were when i first had them!

Su.x

Awww cute bunster!! Your doggie is lovely too!! :D Has doggie got a sight problem in his/her left eye?Just that he/she only has camera 'red eye' in the right eye. Jane and Buns xx

Pandora says "thankyou very much for all the compliments", she really is a beautiful girl and is so sweet natured aswell, which makes it even harder to understand how anyone could just dump her? :?
Jane, Sadie ( doggy) sends you a big "woof". She`s only 10mths old. As far as i`m aware she has no eye problems and has been to the vets quite recently and he didn`t mention anything but i`ve got to go down there tomorrow with Angel so will ask him to have a peek just to be sure.

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
Pandora says "thankyou very much for all the compliments", she really is a beautiful girl and is so sweet natured aswell, which makes it even harder to understand how anyone could just dump her? :?
Jane, Sadie ( doggy) sends you a big "woof". She`s only 10mths old. As far as i`m aware she has no eye problems and has been to the vets quite recently and he didn`t mention anything but i`ve got to go down there tomorrow with Angel so will ask him to have a peek just to be sure.

Su.x
IF there is a sight problem(which there probably ISNT) its Sadies left eye. The retina isnt reflecting the camera flash in the piccie but it may just be the positioning of Sadies head. A quick look at the back of her eye with an opthalmascope should enable your Vet to check the retina is healthy. Sadie is GORGEOUS!! Oh how I miss my doggie :cry: Jane and Buns xx

Back