• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how to bond

gizmo

Mama Doe
what is the proper way to bond buns? cassie and tilly are the only ones i have ever bonded and i think i did it all wrong. harry and holly were together when i got them and blossom is daisys baby so i just left them togther. i put tilly and cassie in a run for about half an hour and then put them in the hutch and they were fine.

I'm not an expert so don't want to advise but if you go to the top of the page, above your post you will see the menu bar ( words in green) click on 'search' and write in the word 'Bonding' then every post ever made about bonding will appear. I'm sure you'll find some good advice.

Rabswood

gizmo said:
what is the proper way to bond buns? cassie and tilly are the only ones i have ever bonded and i think i did it all wrong. harry and holly were together when i got them and blossom is daisys baby so i just left them togther. i put tilly and cassie in a run for about half an hour and then put them in the hutch and they were fine.

I don't think there is any correct way to bond buns, they eithe do or don't it's that simple, if two rabbits don't want to live together then no ones going to make them. If you have bonded pairs Gizmo then your doing fine. XX

Back