• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our first bunnies - Peter and Anastasia

Hawarden

Warren Scout
Hi all,

As mentioned end of last week we've been to North Clwyd Animal Rescue today and fallen in love with 2 gorgeous bunnies - it was love at first sight!

They are a yound pair - Peter is only 10 weeks old and is going to need 'seeing to' soon, Anastasia (rather grand name!) is about a month older. The resuce doesn't think they are related, even though they've bonded. They are lovely and friendly immediately coming up to us. They are from a group who were 'dumped' in someones garden - Peter is find (apart from having very stanined paws!), Anastasia has an infected eye, though hopefully our lovely vet will sort her out.

We'll pick them up next week - tomorrow it's hutch and run construction time!

Peter

peter.jpg

Anatasia

anastasia.jpg

What gorgeous bunsters!!! Bet you are sooooooooooo excited! I didn't sleep the night before I picked up my two girls, in fact I think I didn't sleep well for about two weeks before I got them. Bet they will be very happy with you!
Nicola x

Awwwww they are really cute!! Hope Anastasia is already receiving treatment for her sore eye :? :? Jane and Buns xx

Yep, Anastasia ha already recived treatment for her eye - in fact the rescue uses the same vet as us, so we can check on her progress next week :)

aww they are gorgeous! I can see why you fell for them! :D Will they be living apart until Peter is neutered?

Uncle Peter :D our Cinders was from the same group :wink: and it was mum who put Peter with anastasia :) when we had to take cinders :lol:

Nice to see you on the forum and mum says sorry for not writing back :roll: :D

Scoot said:
Uncle Peter :D our Cinders was from the same group :wink: and it was mum who put Peter with anastasia :) when we had to take cinders

It's a small world! Your mum has made a lovely pairing! :)Glad you could take Cinders - she sounded like she was in a right mess with her legs - how is she doing? :wave:

Back