• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new chickens (and more pics of the buns)

gizmo

Mama Doe
pets4009.jpg

pets4008.jpg

pets4007.jpg

pets4006.jpg

pets4005.jpg

pets4004.jpg

pets4002.jpg

pets4001.jpg

the new chickens. they are soooo small, not much bigger than pigions. there fancy bantoms.
pets4003.jpg

my origanal 2. they are so big compared to the new ones.
pets4013.jpg

pets4012.jpg

pets4011.jpg

pets4010.jpg

and some pics of tilly and cassie

YUM Chickens :roll: :lol: only joking, how did you end up with chickens as pets, what are they like as pets. :roll:

I love your buns markings :wink:

chickens i love chickens! we had 7 jersey giants when i was a kid best pets ever made wicked noises :lol: and actually are very social if you let them get used to you my dad had one called matilda who went everywhere with him :lol:

i wanted chickens years ago but i only got my first 3 about 2 years ago. when one of them died a few weeks ago as it was egg bound i said i wanted another couple. then my uncle found someone giving some away and i ended up with an extra 7. they are ok as pets but my big cockral can be a bit of a git some times and attacks me.

My friend and my Uncle have chickens, both have been attacked badly by the cockerels! :shock:

Yours look nice and healthy. :D

They look great! Congratulations on the new additions. Chickens are such cool pets, I love watching them scratch up the garden :roll: , so comical. :lol:

I never realised Chickens had such colourful plummage. They are Beautiful!! Your Buns are real cute too!! Jane and Buns xx

Wow must be a full time job, the care of all your animals/birds.

I have 4 cats and 4 rabbits and they rule my life!

Rabswood

Back