• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so relieved

little treasure

Young Bun
I took our little girly house bun Matilda,to the vets to be speyed for all the usual reasons,plus we hope to get her a boyfriend in the form of monty our other housebun but she'd eat him alive at the minute . :lol:

when I collected her I spoke to the vets and he said it was just as wel,l brought her in as she had cancer of the uterus,but it didn't look like it had spread to the ovaries :shock:

Darren did say when He came home from work,after he gave me a hug "that's why we took her down to the vets, at least we should have for a lot longer now."

Bless her She's just sat there in the corner of the room at the minute,no doubt tomorrow she'll be climbing up my legs for some bread and chewing the dried plants just so dad will chase her :lol: knowing full well he won't catch her.

Then if he did she'll only play the "carefull dad I've had cancer" card. Bless her.

I'm so glad we took her now and not waited any longer.

here she is I'll try and get dad to get some more recent ones of her.

matilda2.jpg

:love: Samantha and Darren

aaawww she's adorable.
Im glad the spay op when ok and im sure she will recover quickly. What a good job you had her spayed too! Hopefully you will find her a boyfriend soon too

Back