• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

remember the Osset bunny? shes married now

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
some of you may remember me asking for help to get a stray dutch bun from a vets in Osset a while ago. Well we got her poor thing, she had been attacked by a dog and looked like she had been roaming a while as she was very thin and timid. :cry:

Well we have a happy ending to this story . She has recovered well from her ordeal although her ears are terribly scarred from the dog bites and she wasnt pregnant as we first thought. Today she was spayed and is recovering well . As soon as she is ok to go she has a new home to go to in Guisbrough (so she will be a well travelled bunny ) Her future husband is another dutch bun of the rather mature age of 5 yrs who needs a companion .

Another success story to keep me going when things get tough :D :D

Angie

oooh forgot to add ... this came about through our other buns being seen on this website .(even though this bun wasnt on )

So once again thank you R R. :D

2.jpg

ooops sorry forgot the photo . :oops:

here she is :D

Angie

traceysnewcardpics100.jpg

this is Ribbons and her new husband nibbles .

They have now gone off into the sunset together , hopefully to live happily ever after.

Angie

awww what a lovely ending. I called in at the vets for this bunny as the vets is only down the road from me but she had already been picked up by yourselves. I am sooooooo glad she has found a good home with a partner. She deserves to spend the rest of her life happy. I spoke to the lady at the vets about her for some time, it is sad that she had been free for a long time, it could have been a fox that had got her as there are a few of them around here. At least she is safe and sound now though.

Back