• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More piccies of Simba ...

chinakit

Warren Scout
Mr Sim wanted the Forum to see his handsome face yet again, so who am I to refuse?

2006_0119SkinniesSimba1901060015.jpg

2006_0119SkinniesSimba1901060017.jpg

He's a cheeky ****** but so loveable!! His carrots have to be cut 'just so' or he throws them back at me :shock:

But he won't eat his carrots unless they are quite thinly cut!!!

When I first got him I put a whole carrot in his cage. Next morning it was still there, and I remembered that Kay chopped them up, so I tried that. Great - but any chopped too thickly were just 'chucked' out of his dish and discarded. My friend Dot and I sat there watching him, killing ourselves laughing!!

Remember peeps, if you get buns from Kay they will have been spoilt and will need carrots chopping no thicker than 1/4 inch! :lol:

PS: He MUST have bananas too, at least twice a week, and they had better be chopped just the same as his carrots. :? Am I a bunny slave?

Hes a sweetie and as for the spoiling, my bunnies revolted today - Archie jumped on top of the cage helping himself to (newly bought) excel treat sticks and supa excel...think he decided they werent getting enough!!!

Aaw - you need one of those onion chopper things to measure each slice properly :lol:

Laura, start practicing your slicing now :shock: :lol:

Back