• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie and Tilly

Just a couple of pictures not too sure if he had enough hay in his mouth though :roll:

DSC01704.jpg

DSC01706.jpg

I am going to take piccies of the outdoor buns this week as hugs is looking very handsome with his winter hair 8)

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Millie looks lovely in his pics and hasn't Tilly grown? :shock: :D

Hasn't she just and she gets cheekier everyday :roll: She has discovered the bed now and we get no peace, she lands on my head everytime and bounces around like tigger :shock: My carpet has some lovely designer holes in it and the furniture has an aged look to it now :roll: :roll: She will be old enough to be spey soon and we are both worried silly, she is such a funny and lovely girl and we don't want her to change, well maybe the chewing bit :lol:

Scoot said:
Great photos Auntie Shell :wink:

Tilly looks like our Missy :shock:

Well she must be beautiful then, i won't tell her as it will only go to her head and her ears are big enough already :shock: :lol:

Back