• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tryin to work Mr Sniffs Breed

BUBBLES

Mama Doe
We've just rescued Mr Sniff from a couple who were emigrated. Can anyone help with his breed

2006_0118009.jpg

2006_0118013.jpg

I would guess at a lionhead cross.. dunno what he would be crossed with tho
Did the previous owners tell you where they got him from? Is he keeping his name or are you thinking of a new one for him?

I agree, I would say he's a lionhead cross, I can't really tell from the piccies but does his fur look rexy to anyone else??

Definately some lionhead in there. He looks maybe like there is a bit of mini lop too? His back feet are quite chuncky.

Tam

Re: His Name.....My Other O/H kept refer to Sniffy 8) when we was discussing getting him. and the name has stuck...He was called Etoile(French for Star me thinks).

Thanks for the response....Can also guarantee my fellow Bunnie Lovers will know the answers... :D :D

Tamsin said:
Definately some lionhead in there. He looks maybe like there is a bit of mini lop too? His back feet are quite chuncky.

Tam

Yeah, his ears look like unlopped mini lop ears too, as well as the shorter face. Mini lops and lionheads and quite often crossed to get lion lops because of the small sizes of each breed too.

Back