• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am delighted to introduce you to....................

Melndan

Mama Doe
Smudge !!!!!!! :love:

I saw this adorable little chap yesterday, and just had to bring him home.
He has an appointment at the vets on Saturday for the once over ( and to book his jabs), and the next job is to find him a girlie friend. ( After neutering of course). He is 18 weeks old, and after being a little timid last night, he isrunning around today and being a little star and making us all laugh.
He is a real character.

smudge022.jpg

smudge021.jpg

smudge015.jpg

aawww he's so cute!
Where did you find him?? Hope he settles in ok and you find a girlfriend for him.. im sure everyone on here will help you there :wink:

Lets get a dating agency up and running!!

Does anyone know a pretty Dwarf Lop that Smudge could well take a fancy to? ( He needs neutering 1st :) )

He is indoors at the moment, but when the weather gets better and the new bun house is built, they will be going outside.

Well, Smudge is starting to settle in nicely now. He has met the cats, although they are not in the slightest bit interested in each other and he has had a nap on my knee this morning. He is eating well and I am going to get some SS from the vets tomorrow and start to wean him onto that.
He has a lovely personality and loves the dog cage he is in. The door is open so he can come and go as he pleases, and after a bit of a run around he flops himself back in.
He is a little star with a BIG personality and has had all in stitches. x

Back