• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Mum & Babies Update pics of babies out of the nest

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
This is mum who came in as a boy living with another boy I have named her Velvet

HPIM0271Velvet.jpg
[/img]

Mett the babies, sorry it is a pic of one of their bums but mum wanted to see what I was doing.
HPIM0272Babies.jpg
[/img]

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.!! Are you keeping her or is she for re-homing once the babies are weaned?? Cant wait to see more of the babies!! Jane and Buns xx

she is lovely ..however will you part with her Kay? :D Don't some of the rescue buns pull on your heartstrings just that little bit more than others?

She is a velvet rex. Yes some buns more than others that why I have so many myself. ellepotter took Rupert for me on Saturday to go to his new home and I miss him terribly. I know it sounds daft but everytime I rehome one I always feel sick and can't sleep the night before they go and also the night they do go. It doesn't matter who is taking them I am always the same.

Re: .

honeybunny said:
she is lovely ..however will you part with her Kay? :D Don't some of the rescue buns pull on your heartstrings just that little bit more than others?

I don't know how any of you do it! I got my first Foster-Bun last night & she licked my hand! Gonna hide her when Angie (Bunnymadhouse) comes to pick her back up!! :twisted:

for all I find it hard it is also nice to think you have helped a bun get a second chance of happiness, I love receiving pics, letters and phone calls to let me know how they are doing.

Awww Kay the bun pics are lovely!!! :D

Are you sure you would ever let me have Rudy if Nick actually agreed??!!! :lol:

I visited Kay this morning and have put my name on Velvet with one of her female babies when they are older (hopefully the blue coloured one, but I bet that's a male LOL).

And after that I daren't ever go to see Kay ever again :lol:

Back